The Titanic Wiki's image policy is a set of guidelines explaining the proper uploading, use, and deletion of images.
- Any images in use only on a profile of a permanently blocked or disabled account will be removed.
- No videos may be hosted on profiles unless it is an official video.
- Users may decorate their userpage however they please. However, they may not use an image on their profile that another user has uploaded. If they would like to use it, the user will have to re-upload it themselves or ask the user they are taking it from for permission.
- Any inappropriate image that displays a form of racism, sexism, pornography, etc will be deleted.
- Users may have whatever they want as their avatar display picture.
Images that violate the above guidelines will be deleted.