Don't you hate when you watch Titanic and:
- you know what happens, yet you keep telling yourself the ship won't sink
- you hear I'll never let go and Rose lets Jack sink to the ocean floor (or not, depending on what he hits) and you're like WTH?!?!
- you stare at the TV after Rose throws the Heart of the Ocean
into the ocean (again, WTH?!?!)
- and also giggle when she gasps as she throws it :)
- you roll your eyes when Rose closes her eyes as she swings the axe, and the "power of love" saves Jack's arm from dire mutilation
- and on a more serious note:
- cry at the end when you see everyone smiling at the camera *ahem- Rose* as she goes up "the Stairway to Heaven" to be with Jack
Whew... I know I hate that.
- These were just some thoughts/thingies that made me giggle a…
Read more >
Please tell me I'm not the only one who still wants a sequel to this Titanic storyline (even though that is pretty much impossible)!!! Of course all the teenage girls agree that we all want a sequel where, I don't know, Jack is shirtless! *sighs* I guess only in my dreams, right?? Oh, well... A girl can dream... :}Read more >